Regular Memberships are available to individuals or organizations who own or manage a residential property, or properties of any size.
- Receive digital communication keeping you informed of current Landlord/Tenant news, also including articles and tips on property management.
- Attend member events featuring an array of knowledgeable industry leaders, and network with fellow rental housing providers and suppliers.
- Access to substantial discounts on membership and product fees with Rent Check Credit Bureau. Go to www.rentcheckcorp.com/wrama for details.
- Access to our Associate Member list for excellent discounts on items including softener salt, paint, appliances, and more.
- Support and advice from other members.
- Strong political lobbying support, via WRAMA’s membership, FRPO and CFAA.
- Priority access to industry lease and application package, available to members at a nominal charge.
- Receive CFAA Rental Housing Business (RHB) magazine.
Associate Memberships are available for industry-related businesses who want to share WRAMA’s benefits and services. Associate Members enjoy all of our regular benefits above plus the following:
- Your business listed on our Associate Members List available exclusively to WRAMA members.
- Add your advertising to our network table at member events.
- Your business included in presentations to WRAMA members at events.